Hostages of Ravenloft
The Fortune of Madame Eva
1. This card tells of History. Knowledge of the Ancient will help you understand your enemy.
One of Glyphs: THE MONK: The treasure you seek is hidden behind the sun, in the house of a Saint.
2. This card tells of a powerful force for good and protection, a holy symbol of great hope.
Three of Coins: GUILD MEMBER: I see a dark room full of bottles, it is the tomb of a guild member.
3. This is a card of Power and Strength. It tells of a weapon of vengeance, a sword of sunlight.
Nine of Glyphs: TRAITOR: Look for a wealthy woman. A staunch ally of the devil, she keeps the treasure under lock and key, with the bones of an ancient enemy.
4. This card sheds light on one who will help you greatly in the battle against darkness.
ARTIFACT (Reversed) Look for an entertaining man with a monkey. This man is more than he seems.
5. Your enemy is a creature of darkness, whose powers are beyond mortality. This card will lead you to him!
INNOCENT He dwells with the one whose blood sealed his doom, a brother of light snuffed out too soon